Skip to main content

Is Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson running for president?

I am a news junkie and stay on top of the news, but of course, I have my limits.  So until now I had never heard of Republican Senator from Wisconsin Ron Johnson.  And then he was in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons, making a fool of himself during hearings related to the attack on the Benghazi consulate.  It was so clear that he was trying to attack Hillary Clinton and I can only assume that he along with fellow senators like Rand Paul and John McCain expect Clinton to run for president.  I wish he had sounded a bit more intelligent than that and after making himself look like an idiot by not doing any research (Senator John Kerry made him realize that he was just poorly informed because he did not like to work hard) he should have hid in a cave for a few weeks.  No, he could not resist going to talk to Soledad O'Brien and further embarrassing himself.  Now, I know there are good folks in Wisconsin but what kind of people choose to vote for clowns like Johnson and Paul Ryan?  No wait, does this idiot want to run for president against Clinton?  In that case, he blew his chance.