Skip to main content

Best joke on Lance Armstrong

Manly Libraray ridicules Lance Armstrong
I do not follow any sport seriously but I do have many personal heroes in the world of sports.  I was disappointed with Tiger Woods (not because he cheated but because I would never be able to tell any kid to think of him as a role model, despite the fact that he is an excellent golf player) but I am devastated by Lance Armstrong.  He broke hearts of so many of his fans who admired him and considered him to be a role model.  Since he admitted doping, the jokes have been unstoppable, but this prank by the librarians at the Manly Library in Australia were the best.  Of course, not only anything he ever said in the past or whatever he says in the future should be treated as fiction because a man who can lie under oath can never be trusted again.