Skip to main content

Wow, no good Indian restaurants in America

I do not consider myself to be a foodie and that is why it is hard for me to really distinguish ordinary food from gourmet food.  I am positive that in a blind taste I would not be able to distinguish dishes from a neighborhood eatery or a Michelin star restaurant.  Looks like Brad Pitt is not like me.  Apparently, when Brangelina lived in Surrey, Britain, Brad got addicted to curries from a takeout Indian place, and when Angelina Jolie was in the area all by herself, she arranged a bunch of (flash frozen) dishes along with Indian beers and sent them by private jet to Los Angeles.  If I understand it right, in the whole of America, Brad Pitt does not think that there is a single decent Indian restaurant, despite a massive influx of ethnic South Asians in the country.  A few years back, Kanye West also brought Indian food from England.  I guess, instead of importing those software engineers from the subcontinent, maybe we should be importing a few chefs.