Skip to main content

Charlie Sheen engaged to Brooke Mueller

Denise Richards has gone through a lot. After divorce from Charlie Sheen, her relationship with Richie Sambora did not last and her friendship with Heather Locklear also ended. Now to add salt to her wounds, she finds out that Charlie Sheen is engaged to Brooke Mueller.

Life turns out to be so difficult for some people after divorce. Brad Pitt is a happy man with Angelina Jolie after his divorce from Jennifer Aniston, who has not found a lasting relationship yet. Nick Lachey is ready to marry while Jessica Simpson is having a tough time dating. Other Hollywood stars seem to have given up on dating.

To make things worse for Denise Richards, she had to tell People magazine that "I am genuinely happy for the two of them. In fact, I sent them flowers to congratulate them both. I've spent time with her, and my girls really like her. That's all that matters to me." Ouch.