Skip to main content

Calphalon Wrentham Outlet Mall excellent service

It is kind of sad that there are no good, affordable coffeemakers out there.  Some of the good ones can cost hundreds of dollars and the cheaper ones don't make decent coffee for people like me who love their coffee more than their wine (I am told that middle aged men should not drink much alcohol any way if they want to keep their libido).  Plus, the appliance has to go with the decor.  Thankfully, Lorena found one at the Calphalon store at this outlet store (since we live so close to this mall, shopping at an outlet mall is not something special for us) and we bought it right away because it was also on sale.

We loved it but just 5 weeks later, I saw an electrical spark and then foul, burning smell of a cable.  When I called the store, a pleasant lady immediately offered to replace it without arguing with me about anything (apparently it is covered under warranty for a year).  She promised to call me back with an update on how to get one for me because they did not have it in stock.  What shocked me was that she called back as promised and then later again with an update on its arrival.  Then yet another call with an update that it was ready to be picked up and I did.  It is nice to know that there are still companies that care about their customers.  Good job, Calphalon.