Skip to main content

January Jones Ashton Kutcher relationship

As someone who was born in the 60s, I am fascinated by the era and that is why I am such a fan of retro movies and fashion. And while I secretly want to marry Elizabeth Moss (Peggy Olson the creative and bring copywriter at Sterling Cooper), I end up seeing more of January Jones (Don Draper's lovely wife Betty). I can't stop wondering where this talented woman was hiding all along. Well, that is not how her ex-boyfriend Ashton Kutcher thought of her when he was dating her prior to marrying cougar Demi Moore.

January recalls that "The guy I was dating when I first got to L.A. was not supportive of my acting. He was like, I don't think you're going to be good at this. So--**** you! He only has nice things to say now -- if anything, I should thank him. Because the minute you tell me I can't do something, that's when I'm most motivated."

The lesson here is that when it comes to predicting the future or passing judgment, we should just keep our mouths shut. When my father passed away at the age of 5, and an uncle told my mother that I was going to be an embarrassment to the family, he had no idea what he was talking about. Now my net worth is approaching one million dollars and I have a very successful career and a great fun-filled life talking about the celebs in Hollywood.